Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Release - Mixed By Aaron Ochoa



Once upon a time, way back in the day, our resident con man and house music beater Aaron Ochoa swindled Smirnoff Liquor out of a couple of cases of booze. Leave it to the AO to civilize my tastes... I thought Thunderbird and Mad Dog 20/20 was top shelf for years until going on a smirnoff vodka tear for a few months. Anyways, when the dust settled and I was cleared of all charges, I came to find out that AO did a mixtape for these guys. Listening to it today reminded me of how far the man ran the gamut on house music with tracks from himself, Paul Johnson, DJ Skip, Iz & Diz, and Derrick Carter. I think I'm gonna make myself a raspberry infused screwdriver for breakfast now.

Download Release - Mixed by Aaron Ochoa

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Watch This:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gpJMcL9tVrs&feature=related

Great...

Post a Comment